Step 1: Read the Policy for Use of UDM Facilities
- Download the Policy for Use of UDM Facilities (PDF)
- The purpose of this policy is to provide guidelines that apply to all departments, organizations, staff/group members, and community neighbors who wish to host an event on any property of University of Detroit Mercy (UDM).
Step 2: Complete the Event Request Form
- Prior to submitting the form, you must read and agree to the Policy for Use of UDM Facilities above.
- Please note: This form is a REQUEST only and, once submitted, your request is under consideration. Submitting this form does not automatically reserve the requested event date/space.
- Reservations are honored on a first come, first serve basis and a 30-day lead time is required.
- The online request form was updated in August 2014. If you have trouble, please contact University Service (see below).
- Access the event request form.
Step 3: Expect University Services Response
- University Services will internally process the Event Request and notify the Event Contact Person once the event has been scheduled.
- If applicable, costs and additional considerations will be quoted and returned to the Event Contact Person. Please be sure to look at our Costs and Considerations page during your event planning process.
For any questions about this process or event coordination at UDM, please contact University Services at email@example.com or 313.578.0588. Thank you!