What to Expect from University Services When Planning an Event at UDM
University Services would like to ensure that you and your event audience have a pleasant experience while at UDM. Listed is what you can expect while on campus and from University Services.
For those who have never been to University of Detroit Mercy before:
- Our McNichols Campus is located at 4001 W. McNichols Rd., Detroit MI 48221. View campus map.
- McNichols Campus has two gated entrances:
- Entrance located on Livernois is closest to Fisher Administration Center, Engineering, Architecture, Student Center, and the Residence Halls
- Entrance on McNichols Rd. is closest to Lansing-Reilly Hall, CHP, Briggs, Library, Commerce & Finance, and UDM’s athletic facilities
- At each gated entrance, all event guests must provide Public Safety with identification, as well as what event they are attending and which venue it is taking place in. Public Safety can also provide a Campus Map.
- Our School of Dentistry is located at 2700 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Detroit MI 48208. Visit site.
- Our Law School is located at 651 East Jefferson Avenue, Detroit MI 48226. Visit site.
- The event space will be set up and clean when event guests arrive.
- University Services will provide a positive and spacious venue for all events.
- Food services may be provided for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, or desserts upon request of event coordinator.
- Housekeeping or audio/visual services are available upon request.
- Opportunities for the University Bookstore to sell gifts or merchandise at event can be arranged.
- University Services can request the attendance of Board Members, University President, faculty, or students.
- University Services can arrange Public Safety Officers to be present.
What Will Not Provide:
- Although University Services will provide and schedule venues, University Services cannot plan specific details of any event.
- University Services cannot provide housing for event guests.