What to Expect from University Services When Planning an Event at UDM
University Services would like to ensure that you and your event audience have a pleasant experience while at UDM. Listed is what you can expect while on campus and from University Services.
For those who have never been to University of Detroit Mercy before:
- Our McNichols Campus is located at 4001 W. McNichols Rd., Detroit MI 48221. View campus map.
- McNichols Campus has two gated entrances:
- Entrance located on Livernois is closest to Fisher Administration Center, Student Center, and the Residence Halls
- Entrance on McNichols Rd. is closest to Lansing-Reilly Hall, CHP, Library, Commerce & Finance, and UDM’s athletic facilities
- At each gated entrance, all event guests must provide Public Safety with identification and what venue the event is located at. Public Safety can also provide a Campus Map.
- Our School of Dentistry is located at 2700 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Detroit MI 48208. Visit site.
- Our Law School is located at 651 East Jefferson Avenue, Detroit MI 48226. Visit site.
- The event space will be set up and clean when event guests arrive.
- University Services will provide a positive and spacious venue for all events.
- Food services may be provided for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, or desserts upon request of event coordinator.
- Housekeeping or audio visual services are available upon request.
- Opportunities for the University Bookstore to sell gifts or merchandise at event can be arranged.
- University Services can request the attendance of Board Members, University President, faculty, or students at event.
- University Services can arrange Public Safety Officers to be present at events.
What Will Not Provide:
- Although University Services will provide and schedule venues, University Services cannot plan specific details of any event.
- University services cannot provide housing for event guests.