Faculty Benefits and Book Orders
To place book orders, click here.
Did you know all the ways the Bookstore Benefits Faculty?
- When you provide your course material information to the bookstore by the due dates each semester, we will work with you to make sure all the materials are available for your students, all in one place.
- We will obtain access codes or other online content from the publishers to sell to students.
- We will work with you to create custom course materials by pulling portions of various works together, or by getting permission to custom publish an out-of-print book.
- We utilize FacultyEnlight, which allows you to easily research course materials online, view your book order history, and submit your book orders fast!
- We partner with Xanedu to help create custom Coursepaks.
- We offer many textbook titles for rental, which is a cost savings for students.
- Through Registration Integration capabilities, UDM students can directly link to their course-related textbooks and materials when they register for classes.
- We offer digital and electronic book options, a cost savings for students.
- A 10% staff discount is available on school supplies, clothing & emblematic items.
- We are happy to service your planned book events or author signings.
- The UDM Bookstore carries and accepts Barnes & Noble gift cards, as well as, an assortment of other gift cards for your shopping convenience.
- We offer online ordering for general merchandise and textbooks with UPS shipping or in-store pick up options.
- We carry many convenience items, postage stamps, scalpel blades, UDM patches, access cards, lab coats, scrubs, scantrons, clickers, dissection kits, art supplies, etc.
- We offer student buyback year round with a current Student ID card.
- Nook Study is available for many titles viewable in Blackboard.