Wednesday, October 30, 2013 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
233 Commerce and Finance Building
Panelists will share information on the variety of opportunities available in the technology field. In addition, learn job search tips and strategies for beginning your career in the technology field.
- Rita Barrios, PhD, Assistant Professor, Computer & Information Systems, University of Detroit Mercy
- Susan Jakobcic - GENERAL MOTORS, Global Change & Release Manager
- Janel Howard-Gumbs, Support Tools Analyst with the Enterprise Architecture Group at Ford Motor Company
- Zilphia Martin, Intern, Secure24 and University of Detroit Mercy student
Sponsored by Michigan Council of Women in Technology
4:30 to 4:45 PM - Open networking period
4:45 to 5:00pm - Introduction of panelists and brief statement from each member
5:00 to 5:45pm - Panel discussion on Careers in Technology
5:45 to 6:00 PM - Questions and/or networking
Students who pre-register and attend will receive a gift from the Career Education Center. Space is limited!
3 Ways To Register for a Workshop | Information Session:
- Log-in to your TitanCareerLink account at www.udmercy.edu/cec, Click on Workshops and Career Events, locate the event and Click Register Now!
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, the workshop you wish to attend, and a contact phone number and e-mail address.
- Call the Career Education Center at 313-993-1017 and leave a message stating your name, the workshop you wish to attend, e-mail address and contact phone number.
Events subject to change! All Events are for UDM students and alumni only!