Career Education Center
Online Recruiting System
For assistance with TitanCareerLink!,
please contact CEC.
The data gathered using The Outcomes Survey
- exceed National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) standards and recommendations,
- meet reporting standards set forth by the MBA CSEA, US News & World Report, and Bloomberg/Business Week,
- and address the emerging federal reporting standards related to the White House College Scorecard,
- the Student Right to Know Before You Go Act, and U.S. Department of Education Gainful Employment negotiated ruling making.
These badges are meant to highlight the importance of collecting meaningful standardized data.
Follow the CEC on Twitter at @UDMCEC
Join the CEC LinkedIn Group
About the Career Education Center
The mission of UDM's Career Education Center (CEC) is to offer relevant and timely career development training to UDM students. Learn more about the CEC mission.
The Career Education Center assists students and alumni in exploring and pursuing meaningful careers over a lifetime.
Access & Services for UDM students and recent alumni
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Online Job Postings
- Developing a Job Search Strategy
- One-on-one Career Coaching
- TypeFocus Careers
- NACE Salary Calculator
- Workshops & Career Fairs
- Practice Interviews (in person or online with Interview Stream)