The UDM Bookstore is located in the Student Center by the south entrance. In addition to UDM merchandise, snack food, school supplies, magazines and best-sellers, the Bookstore stocks textbooks for your classes. You can buy them in the store or online at whywaitforbooks.com.
How to buy your books from the Bookstore
- Bring a copy of your class schedule to the Bookstore.
- The course number and section number that is listed on your schedule are important. These numbers will help you choose the appropriate book(s) for your class.
- Everything on the textbook shelves in the Bookstore has a tag for each course offered by the University.
- The Bookstore accepts payments by check, cash, money order or credit card.
- Keep your receipts! If you must return a book, please bring the receipt. The last day for refunds is designated on the bottom of the receipt.
- Buy early for best selection.
- Order online: Order your textbooks online at whywaitforbooks.com, where there's often a larger selection of used textbooks.
- Save 25% when you buy used.
- They'll deliver online purchases to you, or you can pick them up at the campus bookstore.