Admissions Contact and Counselors
Meet your Admissions counselors
Whether you want to prepare for law or medical school, earn a degree in engineering or computer science, or pursue a career in architecture, communication, psychology, or almost any Subject in the sciences or liberal arts, we have a program to meet your needs, and someone to talk to about it.
- Mark Bruso - Southern Michigan, US Southwest and Northeast Regions
- Matt Fortescue - Oakland County (Michigan), US Rocky Mountains and Midwest Regions
- Art Glinz - Macomb County (Michigan) and Ohio
- Mirela Mesic - Wayne County (Michigan) excluding Detroit, US Midwest Region
- Lynita Morrow - Detroit public, private, and charter schools, US Southeast Region
- Emily Thibodeau - Northern Michigan (including Upper Peninsula), US Pacific Coast Region
- Annemarie Colombo - McAuley School of Nursing Including Second Degree Option & BSN Completion
- Annemarie Colombo - College of Health Professions & Dental Hygiene
- Olivia Mendoza -All other transfer students
- Theresa Carson - the College of Liberal Arts & Education; the School of Architecture's Master of Community Development Program; and the College of Engineering & Science.
- Steven Coddington - College of Business Administration
- Annemarie Colombo - College of Health Professions
UDM Programs@Macomb's University Center
Wayne County Community College University Center
If at any time you have a question or need assistance, we will be happy to help!
Registering for campus events
Reserve your spot at a Visit Day or Open House by emailing the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forward your official transcripts to: Office of Admissions, 4001 West McNichols Rd., Detroit, MI 48221-3038.