Fall Colleague Development Days
Thursday, Aug. 17 & Friday, Aug. 18, 2017, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 17
- 21 Faculty, Staff & Administrator-focused Concurrent Sessions from 9 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Presentation themes include:
- Academic Advising
- Student Support/Engagement/Enrollment/Retention
- Pedagogy/Teaching Effectiveness/Classroom Management
- Core Curriculum
- Diversity/Intercultural Communication/Cultural Sensitivity
- Customer Service/Professional Workplace Behaviors
- Mission/Religion/Reflection/Service/Community Outreach
Friday, Aug. 18
- Two Plenary Sessions presented by Mark Taylor, M.S.W., Ed. D.
- Meet Generation NeXt: Understanding Today's Learners
- 9 a.m. to noon
- Primary Audience: Faculty, Staff & Administrators
- Meet Generation NeXt: Teaching Today's Learner
- 1:15 to 4:15 p.m.
- Primary Audience: Faculty (Staff & Administrators Welcome
Additional Information and Registration
Complimentary beverage service and lunch each day will be provided. Please pre-register by Thursday, Aug. 10. Final room assignments will be posted by Wednesday, Aug. 16.
Questions? Contact Event Coordinator Sheryl Johnson-Roulhac at 313-993-1017 or email@example.com.