Office of Academic Affairs
The Office of Academic Affairs provides leadership and management of academic programs to carry out the academic mission of the University of Detroit Mercy.
Academic Affairs oversees the Office for Sponsored Programs and Research Activities (OSPRA), Institutional Review Board, Office of Institutional Research, Academic Leadership Team and Faculty Advising.
Contact Academic Affairs
Academic Affairs Organization Chart
Colleges and Schools
University of Detroit Mercy's seven colleges and schools offer more than 100 respected undergraduate, graduate and professional programs. Each provides a wealth of resources for advising, academic research and professional development. Visit their websites for more information about programs and faculty.
Additional program opportunities
Academic Support Services
- Class Session Cancellation Policy (PDF)
- Distinguished Professor (PDF)
- Emeritus Policy (PDF)
- Emeritus Policy (Librarians)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Information Technology Services Policies
- Sexual Harassment (PDF)
- Social Media Policy
- Standardized Syllabus Guidelines (PDF)
- Student Complaint Policy and Resolution Center
- Whistle Blower Policy
Accreditations and Memberships
Vital to the University's public accountability are its accreditations. The University of Detroit Mercy is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504. 1-800-621-7440
The University is listed by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York and by the Department of Public Instruction of the State of Pennsylvania among their registered institutions.
Annual Report and Probationary Review Forms
- Annual Report Template: McNichols Probationary Faculty
- Annual Report Template: McNichols Tenured Faculty
- Annual Report Template: Probationary Librarians
- Annual Report Template: Tenured Librarians
- Probationary Review Form: General
- Probationary Review Form: Clinical Track
- Probationary Review Form: Librarian
- Probationary Review Form: Lecturers